Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sickness and sleeping

Grace has a sinus infection. Explains alot of the beast! But she also isnt going to sleep for us at night. This is very frustrating! Before the 4thpaper of july we would guve her a bottle and rock her right to sleep, then we went to Ryans parents and thay went out the window! Now that shes home she wants nothing to do with sleep intil 11 at night! Um no way when I get up for work at 4am!!!! The last few nights she just eants to roll around in bed with me and play with my hair until she finally passes out. She is obsessed with hair, but iy gets annoying when shes pulling my hair out! We need help of ehat to do. Letting her cry it out isnt really a thing I like. She gets eay to worked up to the point of ahaking and cant breath ahea crying so hard. So any other suggestions are greatly aporeciated! For now Im hoping this Omnicef kicks the shit out of her sinus infection and my sweet girl will be back :)

1 comment: