Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bullet point update

  • Our computer screen is broken and I swear is possesd by a demon!
  • Grace turned 1 on 5-29! Her party was a success and fun was had by all. Update on that later this week! I sucked at taking pics that day though :(
  • She is currently 13 months old. She is 30 inches tall and only 20lbs.
  • Says momma, dadda, hi, bye, no no no, yes, owl, bow wow, gunner, water, baba, ball, bird, arf arf. If she sees a lion or tiger she growls. She loves to say no no no before doing something that is a no no! She is oh so sassy!
  • Loves hiking with her daddy.
  • She has a new found love of a pacifier.
  • Loves anything that is fruit and may possibly be a vegetarian at the age of 1.
  • My mom and aunt Wendy came to visit us in June for my cousins wedding. It was a great time and Grace was obsessed with my mom, or as she says nana. The two were inseperable. Both were very sad to say goodbye.
  • We are 90% sure we are moving to Ann Arbor. I am having major stress about this. We have no idea where we are livign yet and having a hard time find a suitable living space. Not to mention leaving everything behind here and Lake Superior!
  • Grace has been sick and teething for the last few weeks. This has been awful!!! We finally brought her in to the doctor and we decided to do blood work. She was pissed! For 30 minutes after she kept pointing to her princess band aid and saying ooohhhh while whining. Results came back as a virus. She also is getting 2 bottom molars. This has been the death of us!
  • I put my 3 week notice in at my work and officially will be done august 3rd!
  • Wedding planning has begun again and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.
More to come later this week when I actualy have a day off and the sassy girl is napping!

No comments:

Post a Comment