Friday, March 23, 2012

Weekend

I'm so excited to go to Oshkosh today! My friend Krysta lives there with her husband Jeremy and two kids Arianna and Brady. Krysta and I have been friends for about 5 years or so. We both worked at Upfront and Company together and have been friends ever since! She is standing in my wedding and I stood in hers. She moved to Oshkosh this past fall and I miss her every day. It is going to be so nice to see her and have the kids all play together.

While in Oshkosh I am also going to Davids Bridal. I have found a few dresses that I really like online so I cant wait to actually try them on. I don't want to spend a ton of money on a dress I'm going to wear for one day, but I want it to be beautiful! I also found a couple of bridesmaid dresses that are cute and cant really tell what the fabric looks like on the computer so it will be nice to see them in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment