Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

This is the start of a weekly post about finally loosing the rest of the baby weight I gained! I have been lazy and less than motivated for way to many months now. Before I got pregnant with Grace I always teetered between 118 and 125 pounds. Both were the low and high end of my weight spectrum. I am 5'3" so if I put on any weight you could easily tell. At my last doctors appointment I weighed in at 135. Grace is going to be 9 months old next week so I think its definatly time to get rid of the last 15 pounds. I maybe setting the bar high on that goal but I am certainly going to try.
Over the weekend Ryan and I signed ourselves up for YMCA memberships and I bought a new pair of running shoes. I am in love with my shoes. I cant take credit for finding them because Ryan was actually the one to spot them. But now that I have new shoes and a membership that I am paying for I have to get my moneys worth! My other big motivation is fitting into old clothes without a muffing top and trying on wedding dresses and looking hot! Muffin tops and thunder thighs are so not attractive to most people. Im going to be honest each week about whether or not I lost weight. Hopefully this will also push me to get off my lazy butt!

Week 1:  135 pounds


My new Nikes <3
Also here is a few pics of Gracie on Valentines day :)
Um what are these things mom?

Flowers from my love! My favorite flowers!

Grace was obsessed with the roses and loved to feel them.

No comments:

Post a Comment